We are now offering in-studio group classes with a maximum of 6 people per class (4 people maximum in Kettlebells & Cardio classes). Some virtual group classes and private sessions are still available online as well!
NEW POLICY FOR GROUP CLASSES
Due to the need for smaller class sizes, you will now be required to sign-up for class at least 12 HOURS before the class start time. We are not taking walk-ins right now. If you miss the window to sign-up, please email us at email@example.com to see if there is room for you in the class. If so, we may be able to add you to the class. If you cancel within 12 hours of the class, you will still be charged for the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your class and wait in the breezeway until we come to get you. We are required to take your temperature before you enter the studio. You must also fill out a new waiver and sign the new cancellation policy before your first class. If you are late, you may not be able to join the class. As we do not have a receptionist, we cannot stop the class to take your temperature and have you complete the new paperwork.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone that has symptoms, please do not come to the studio, as we are required to turn you away.
- Please stay at least 6 feet away from others at all times.
- Clients and teachers must wash their hands with soap and water before and after each class. We also have hand sanitizer in every room.
- Teachers will be wearing face masks. We encourage you to wear them to the studio while you are in the common areas, and then you can remove them when you get into your classroom. Please just make sure to stay 6 feet away from others if you are not wearing a face mask.
- All clients must clean their own equipment before and after each session. Please take extra care to ensure that you clean EVERYTHING that you touched. Please use our essential oil cleaner before your session to remove any chemical residue (so that it doesn’t irritate your skin), and Lysol All Purpose Cleaner after your session to kill any germs. Please let the Lysol sit for a minimum of 60 seconds before wiping it off.
- If you are coming in for Yoga, we recommend bringing your own mat, blanket, and blocks (if you have them). For the time being we will not allow you to use our eye pillows and blankets. However, we will have eye pillows for sale if you would like to purchase one.
- We will also be sanitizing door handles, surfaces, bathrooms, etc., throughout the day.
- We encourage you to add your credit card information to the MindBody website (different than the App), thus providing the option of contactless payment. This is the only way that we will have your card on file. Follow THIS LINK to add your credit card to your profile.
- If you have an Account or Class Package that has expired during the time that we’ve been closed, please just let us know and we will gladly extend the expiration date for you.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for all Private and Semi-private sessions.
Thank you for your support, understanding, and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.